Sunday, January 16, 2011

This week

I am trying out a few new things this week. I'm making this egg salad sandwich for my man. I hope he likes it because I'm not really an egg salad fan. This is what true love is really about, making things that smell for the people you love!

I'm also making beef stew. The boys really liked the crescent dogs and ham and cheese crescents I made a couple of weeks ago, so I'll be making those again for lunches. As well as the pizza pockets I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. I never made them, so I'm going to try again. I'm also making chili with homemade bread bowls. I've never made bread bowls from scratch, so I've got to figure something out. I'll post about it when I do.

Most importantly, I'm making pizza. Not that pizza is really that special, but the occasion for the pizza is.



My baby boy is turning one! And he LOVES pizza (at least it's the only food besides bananas that he doesn't throw, so we think he loves pizza). It's hard to believe that almost a year ago our family was blessed with the addition of a beautiful baby boy. The last year has been never boring.



My baby is always happy. He loves to smile and play with his big brothers. He taught us that even though he's our third child, he will NOT be just like his brothers. He's thrown us through a few loops this year. But he is healthy and growing and we are continually blessed.



So happy birthday to my sweet baby boy, and yes, you'll always be my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment